Rowe AMI G 120

geschrieben von - posted by ozibunge 
Rowe AMI G 120
29.06.12 05:46
Hi,

Can someone tell me what is the DC voltage for the mechanism section and what is the max current . I think it is 32 volts but would like it confirmed. The transformer in my machine has been replaced with a transformer that has 50 volt output. It seems that a large resistor was used to drop the voltage after the rectifier but it has just burnt out from a short somewhere and as there is no marking to indicate its ohm value I will need to re-calculate or find a closer matching transformer. There are other problems but I will need to fix the power issue and cause of the short first before I continue.

Would like to hear from anyone who is familiar with this model and its faults.

Greg
Re: Rowe AMI G 120
29.06.12 06:21
Hello Greg

The voltage should normally be 28 volts. A value between 25 and 30 volts will be ok. It is to be expected with a current of about 2A. Since power consumption varies widely, reducing the voltage with a series resistor is not recommended.

Best Regards - charly49
30.06.12 00:53
Thank you. I will probably need to have a transformer wound. Would the original transformer have had a 20 volt output to achieve the 28 volts DC.
30.06.12 08:43
Hello Greg

I think you can use a standard transformer with 24 volts output. The DC voltage is therefore a little too high (about 32 volts), but can be tolerated. Perhaps you can also find a standard transformer with 20 or 22 volts.

Best regards - charly49
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in