AMi K Select Buttons Problem / Pulse Generator

geschrieben von - posted by paulmolive 
AMi K Select Buttons Problem / Pulse Generator
30.04.16 19:12
Hello again,

I'm having a problem with buttons 11 through 20 on my AMi K. They are difficult to press and lock in.. They seem to have lost their springiness. I have to press them in very hard to make the correct selection. If I press them in lightly, a wrong selection will often occur.

Button #14 is the only button that functions normal.. But I noticed that it is not aligned with the other buttons. It looks slightly pushed in all the time. Could this be the cause?

I had the pulse generator re-built last summer. This was a problem before the re-build. After I re-installed it, it worked fine until yesterday. I'm hoping this is a simple fix

Regards,

Paul

Re: AMi K Select Buttons Problem / Pulse Generator
01.05.16 13:49
Hello Paul

I think it is due to the adjustment of the key lock. There is a push rod which is moved during the selection process. In the standby position, the push rod is pushed completely to the left. In this position, all the keys are unlocked. If a credit is registered, it goes some distance to the right. Thus, each button can be pressed and lock into position. During the pulse generator is running, the push rod is released and goes further to the right. This means that all keys are blocked and no button can be pressed.

On the pushrod three levers are mounted, which actuate the internal push rods on each keypad. I think this lever for the right keypad is badly adjusted.

Best regards - charly49
Re: AMi K Select Buttons Problem / Pulse Generator
01.05.16 20:18
Thank you Karl.

I observed how these levers work and managed to fix the problem (I think) by rapidly pressing the release button for a minute or so. Eventually the springiness came back to the keypad. I believe the lever for the right keypad is dirty / sticky.

Fixed for now! Thanks again!

Paul
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in