ami conti. 2 (grippermotor)

geschrieben von - posted by geir 
ami conti. 2 (grippermotor)
13.05.16 06:42
Im about to connect grippermotor afther service. What possision is gripperarm in when i do this? Need all advice i can get in this operation. Thanks !

sincerely Geir,Norway
Re: ami conti. 2 (grippermotor)
16.05.16 12:10
Hello

First, the position of the motor must be adjusted in play position. The crank on the motor must be be set exactly horizontal (in line with the link lever).

The tone arm - cam is flattened at one point. This allows the tone arm to go down. The transfer motor must now be pushed forward or backward so that the flat spot is exactly horizintal. This is the correct setting of the motor position. After that the Camshaft switches must be adjusted.

In this motor position switch # 6 is set. First, the adjustment screw is turned so far out, until the microswitch is not actuated. Then the screw is screwed in slowly until the switch clicks and additionally a 3/4 turn.

To set the switches  # 1 to 5, the gripper is to bring in the rest position above the magazine. The crank must be perfectly horizontal again. Then the adjusting screws # 1 to 5 are to turn out until the switches  are no longer actuated. Then, each adjustment screw is turned in until the switch is clicked. Screw # 1, 2, 4 and 5 still be turned 1 extra turn, screw # 3 only a 3/4 extra turn.

I would advise you to buy a service manual [www.jukebox-world.de] . There, all settings are described in detail and it also contains all the wiring diagrams and functional descriptions

Best regards - charly49
Re: ami conti. 2 (grippermotor)
16.05.16 16:03
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in