Eltec F60

geschrieben von - posted by 24AB2 
Eltec F60
13.06.16 14:31
Finally managed to buy an Eltec F60.
Lot of things missing but the the essential parts are present.
Missing : left side instruction plate , the Eltec F60 emblem , all the record retainers , title card holders .
In bad condition : the front glass mirror ( only the mirror )
The red pointer / dial broken in pieces , found a few parts , only the tip is missing.
Interior decoration is missing , only both sides on the front are still there.

Not a lot of info regarding this box available , same goes for parts.

But I do have a question : this box was according to the archive only sold for 1 year.
The original color of my box is red !
For 1 year they came in different colors ?
I like to keep jukes as original as possible , but red ?

Aaldert Bruinenberg

Re: Eltec F60
13.06.16 21:16
Das Eltec F60 Emblem fehlt oft genauso wie bei der 100 ist halt nur geklebt . Die Plattenklammern gibt es hier als Repro . Die Mechanismus Abdeckung fehlt wohl gerne , ist im Grunde für den Aufsteller auch nur hinderlich gewesen und wenn die fehlt fällt es dem Nutzer noch nichtmal auf . Es gab aber hier mal eine Diskussion mit den Angaben zum Nachbau einer Abdeckung bitte mal die Foren Suche benutzen . Ich kenne außer der gezeigten noch eine in schwarz und eine mit weisser Front . Könntest du mal ein schönes Bild vom Verstärker machen und hochladen ? Eventuell sogar mit cm Angaben von Höhe , Länge und Breite ? Dann könnte ich mir mal einen nachbauen .
13.06.16 21:47
Know the topic regarding the interior decoration.
Mine is completely red , spraypainted for there is also residue on the inner side
serial nr : 1932

amp : sure no problem .
but the amp doesnt look like the one in the Stamann archive .
more like the amp I saw on a Swiss website.
with the limited info about type of box one can never be sure but I am 99% sure its an original amp.
havent got a clue what amps are all about , only part of a juke I wont touch , but even to me it looks
like a rather simple amp .

will take a better look tomorrow

Aaldert Bruinenberg
14.06.16 18:11
pictures

its an Eltec amp : Eltec on both transformers
can make high resolution pictures but cant upload those here ( too large )
14.06.16 18:51
pictures

14.06.16 20:28
basically the chassis of the amp has 4 parts
both sides are the same
both front and back are the same

20.06.16 10:31
The chance of ever finding parts for this juke is like finding a needle in a haystack.
Therefor I have to make some parts myself .

missing tip of the pointer : its red non transparant perspex , 99 % sure I can make one

ID tag on the side : need a high resolution picture to create a waterslide decal

Instruction plate on the left frontside ( came to the conclusion its gold anodized aluminium like the other aluminium parts )
need a high resolution picture with the German instructions to create a waterslide decal

Title card holders : have an idea what they might look like , a few pictures from different angles would help me a lot

The biggest problem is the missing Eltec F60 emblem
Can only come up with one solution : a 3D print
For this I need a lot of high resolution pictures from all angles to create a 3D file

For those who can help me : please send me PM
Ofcourse if I can help others I will do so , just let me know

Aaldert Bruinenberg

In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in