NSM hit120e not playing, HELP!

geschrieben von - posted by diesell76 
NSM hit120e not playing, HELP!
24.06.16 19:49
I own well preserved NSM hit 120e, it was everything ok, playing exelent till yesterday ...;
So the problem is ...when i insert the coin, get credit ...push the buttons for song and side selection....and then I hear just click from relay on mainboard ...and nothing happens ... The head (carriage) wont move ...
Also before malfunctioning ...when I pushed power button on jukebox ..there was strong sound on the speaker ... Now it is gone ....
So can anyone tell me what is the problem ...?????

2 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 24.06.16 20:15.
Re: NSM hit120e not playing, HELP!
26.06.16 11:51
Hello diesell76,

Welcome to this forum.

I need to say that I am not a technician and won't be able to give enough advise. But I guess some more information are needed.

While you make a selection, the first and second pushbutton stay down and get releases not before pushing A or B?
What does the display do - showing anything?
I guess credit gets established right. Does the display show so?
Do you have schematics and / or a manual, some electronical knowledge and some basic tools?
You say you can hear a click from a realy. Which one is it? Did you check whether it works fine? Maybe the contacts do not open/close properly enough.

When a selection was made, voltage gets applied to a transistor (T205) and hence the scan relay FA gets energized. This closes the circuits for the drive and play motors, means the carriage to move.

I hope with more information given one user will be able to give some advise.

Kind regards - Hildegard Stamann

27.06.16 10:36
I have record video ...so here it is ...

[youtu.be]

I have some basic knowledge of electronics ..but I dont have schematics for 120e ....
But thx for tips ...I'll measure relay and transistor t205, can you tell me which is scan relay????
29.06.16 17:16
Hi diesell76,

The scan relay FA is located in the supply unit.
I attach a scan from the parts list.

We offer the set of schematics for E-Technology (operating, wiring and amplifier) here: [www.jukebox-world.de]

Kind regards - Hildegard Stamann

30.06.16 14:42
Was passiert wenn der grüne Fahrknopf auf der Zentrale gedrückt wird ? Eigentlich sollte dann das Laufwerk losfahren . Dreht sich dann der Plattentellermotor ? Bitte den Motor beobachten nicht den Plattenteller da in der nicht Spielposition die Antriebswelle des Plattenmotors vom Reibrad des Plattentellers weggezogen wird .
24.07.16 09:16
It seems that something blown a transformer secundar fuse (located in gray box where the on/off switch is located)... But the one that is blown is T3.15 A ...and on board is printed 4A ....also I have put test fuse and everything seems ok ...
So now my question is what can cause to blow that fuse ...and what is the right size ???
24.07.16 09:17
The empty fuse place is the blown fuse ...on attached pic

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 24.07.16 09:28.

In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in