RockOla Tempo1 1475 Schematic error?

geschrieben von - posted by jmnnn 
RockOla Tempo1 1475 Schematic error?
13.10.16 01:52
I've been rebuilding the mono amplifier and have run across several resistor values that are different from the schematic, an example would be the resistor between the bottom wiper of the bass control and ground, schematic says 3.9K, I found a 39K. There are several others like this. Since everything looks original, I'm going to replace with what I found assuming that there was a change or error in the schematic. Any thoughts on this appreciated.

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 13.10.16 01:53.
Re: RockOla Tempo1 1475 Schematic error?
15.10.16 17:10
Hi jmnnn.

Welcome in this Forum.

Unfortunately I cannot answer your question. I compared the schematic with parts list finding the the amplifier number itself is slightly different:
32810-A on the schematic and 32811-A in the parts list.
It seems the parts list does not show all parts needed, at least I neither can find a 3.9 nor 39k resistor.

Online I found a scan from the parts list where a few capacitor values were added by hand to the listing.

I hope somebody can shed a little bit moore light into this.

Kind regards - Hildegard

16.10.16 09:32
Hello from France,
i'm a new member of this forum. Happy propriaitaire of a Tempo 1 mono. Yes, it's an error of schematics; I send you a picture of my amplifier. Resistor was

16.10.16 09:44
Gasp! A problem of sending. I said resistor colour is: gold, orange, white, orange=39 ohms. There's another error in the schematics: the filter capacitor have 4 capacitors, not 3 as in the schematics.
Best regards.
16.10.16 13:02
Hello starskuch

The resistor does not have 39 ohms, but 39 kiloohms. Orange = 3, white = 9, orange = multiplier x 1000, gold = tolerance 5%. 39 ohms would be orange, white, black.

I have two schematics from this amplifier. Both show a 3,9 kiloohm resistor in this position (= orange, white, red = multiplier x100).

Best regards - charly49
16.10.16 16:34
Absolutly, I do to fast my message! 39 kiloOhms, that's correct.
Best regards.
Frank.
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in