NSM City II

geschrieben von - posted by jakethemuss 
NSM City II
24.11.16 22:32
Hey Guys,

Just picked one up.

When I turn it on the unit is centered and is just spinning with the album half way out. Looks like the clamp didn't go all the way in to secure the album.

Anything to reset the unit to go back to it starting point?

Cheers
Jake
Re: NSM City II
25.11.16 20:09
Ok got it moving again. But not after 10mins of it selecting LP's, ir cut the whiole house circuit breakers.

So each time now it cuts the circuit breaker when selecting an LP?

Anyone know what would cause this?

Cheers,
Jake
29.11.16 10:37
Hey Guys,

Anyone got any tips? Or point me in the right direction please?

U think the hiss sound was a cap blowing?

Cheers,
Jake
29.11.16 23:53
Mit welcher Betriebsspannung läuft denn die Kiste 117V oder 240V ? Hat die überhaupt schonmal ordentlich bei dir gespielt oder hast du sie mit dem Fehler bekommen ? Ein klein wenig mehr Informationen dürfen es schon sein . Ich kenn außerdem keine City II die LP bzw. Album Funktion hat .
30.11.16 00:58
240V

Hmm when i got it it was stuck in middle. But i clicked a latch at the back of the cartridge and it kicked into gear. Then it could select album but the needle was not engaging the album properly. It would not move down the LP. But once you manually finished the track it would go back to starting point.

But then i heard a kind of hiss and it cut out my power to the house. Now I can turn it on, but as soon as I select a song it cuts the house power.

Cheers,
Jake
30.11.16 09:13
Ich bin mir nicht Sicher ob es am Wählen selber liegt . Versuch bitte mal folgendes schalte die Box ein und mach nichts . Wenn nach 15 Minuten im Standby Betrieb die Haussicherung immer noch in Ordnung ist können wir den Netz Filter schonmal ausschließen . Meinst du mit Circuit Breaker die eigentliche Haussicherung 16 Ampere oder den Fehlerstromschutzschalter ?
30.11.16 21:03
Yeah the actual whole house cuts it power. So it is tripping the house power.

I'll trry the 15min to see if mains filter.

Thanks for the help!
30.11.16 21:22
Ok it stayed on for about 10mins then cut the power to the house again.

Maybe something with mains filter?
01.12.16 12:53
Hört sich ganz nach Netz Entstörfilter an .
01.12.16 20:11
Ahhh ok. Do U know where that is?
01.12.16 22:39
Da du mich nach dem sitzt den Entstörfilters fragst schließe ich daraus das du von Elektrik keine Ahnung hast . Darum hier der gut gemeinte Rat sich einen Elektriker dabei zu holen . Mit 240V Netzspannung ist nicht zu Spaßen .
02.12.16 02:52
I have a little bit, but I will get my friend who is an electrician to take a look. But just wanted to know where the filter is?

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 02.12.16 03:08.
02.12.16 13:02
In der grauen Kiste an der Rückwand wo auch der Netzschalter sitzt .
02.12.16 20:48
Thanks for the help Swen. Will get my mate over to take a look.

Cheers,
Jake
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in