AMI J SEEBURG WALLBOX CONVERSION - HELP!

geschrieben von - posted by ElToro 
AMI J SEEBURG WALLBOX CONVERSION - HELP!
10.08.17 21:39
Hello dear friends!
We have a problem with an AMI J from 1959 that seems to have been converted to be used with SEEBURG wallbox according to the stamps on it.
All selections get a random result that does not follow any pattern and since we can not find any manuals about the H-1968 conversion kit or whatever that was used we get lost and have no way to adjust it...
Any similar experiences? Advises? Manuals? Schemes?
Putting the pulse converter and the pulse generator back to "AMi"???
Thanks for your help on this!
Cheers
Carlos D.
Re: AMI J SEEBURG WALLBOX CONVERSION - HELP!
11.08.17 21:52
Hello Carlos,

AMI offered a conversion kit back then to make Seeburg wallboxes suitable with an AMI jukebox.
It seems the kit contained a different pulse generator; means the original installed pulse generator was replaced with the H-1909 pulse generator.

I attach the bulletin from 1956 when this kit was offered. It shows that the number and letter pulses were sent vice versa and the time between pulses was different too.

A little time later the kit was revised, but I don't know how.

Kind regards - Hildegard Stamann

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 11.08.17 22:12.

Re: AMI J SEEBURG WALLBOX CONVERSION - HELP!
14.08.17 16:23
Thank you Hildegard
I found some more info in the UK but I'll have to get me a Seeburg wallbox(that I don't have) to test it properly and find where the problem is...If the selections made from it were OK, then the problem would probably be in the pulse generator, alternatively if the selections are incorrect, then the fault would most likely be in the pulse convertor...
Cheers
Carlos
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in