Tonomat telematic 200

geschrieben von - posted by Lasse svantesson 
Tonomat telematic 200
28.10.17 22:15
Hello my name is Lasse from Sweden.
Help i can 8 need somebodies help .............
I will start to say that i,m not so good in english. But i will try.
I have bought a jukebox tonomat telematic 200 . My problem is ! When i have played a record , the jukebox will not stop, it start again with the same record. Can some one help me.
Re: Tonomat telematic 200
29.10.17 08:39
Hi Lasse,
your Problem with the Tonomat Telematic is, that the activated pin on the pin wheel is not canceled by the electromagnet. Perhaps the mechanik of the cancel-electromagnet is sluggishly or the 200 pins on the wheel are sluggishly and the power by the electromagnet is not enough to set back the pin. Another option is a destroyed coil by the electromagnet or look for the contact of the slip rings (located at the axis).
So long

Michael Gombert
29.10.17 09:53
Hello Michael!!

Thank you for the answer.
I will take look at the mekanic
I write a answer after i tried my(service)
01.11.17 12:29
Hello there again. There are more questions about my Tonomat Telematic 200.
I think i found a problem with the electromagnet for the pin.
When i help the magnet to put down the pin, so are the wheel changeing the record
If i dont do that the same song goes round and a round the hole time. So my question is if i have to buy a new elektrom. Or if i can try Cro5 at the pin.
Question number two is can i only play one side of the record. When i start rhe record , both arms are lifting records
So that will give two records in the player. Or is something wrong with the lift system. ( sorry gor my english) Lasse Svantesson.
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in