nsm problem

geschrieben von - posted by mickums 
nsm problem
09.12.16 14:54
hi I have a nsm consol 120 which will select and load the record but will put the record back in the rack without playing it, any advice would be very welcome mick
Re: nsm problem
09.12.16 15:36
Leider schreibst du nicht welche Consul es genau ist . Hier mal eine Auswahl [www.jukebox-world.de]

Wenn es eine alte Box mit Ferritkernspeicherung ist dann ist wahrscheinlich die Nocke für den Betriebsartenschalter gebrochen . Dieser öffnet dann nicht an passender Stelle und das Getriebe läuft durch . Es kann aber auch ein Kurzschluss in der Reject Leitung sein . Leider wie so oft sind die Informationen sehr dürftig . Mit anderen Worten : [www.jbw-forum.de]

09.12.16 20:06
thanks very much for the promp reply. I believe it is a consul 120l from 1971. and will have a look at what you suggest regards mick
19.12.16 16:50
Hey Mick;

Not an expert on jukebox repair. Just started fixing my first one, an MSN Satellite 200. I had a similar problem. In my case, there is a small microswitch on the back of the carriage that is activated by a cam. On my jukebox the record would load, the tone arm would move in to place, and then the record would reject. I fixed a faulty wire on the microswitch and the records now play. Also check for cold solder joints and broken solder connections on the boards. Found a number of them on my boards.

Andrew
20.12.16 19:44
thanks for the advice Andrew, will check that out, and let you know how I get on, sounds like you had the same problem regards mick
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in